Reports to: Operations Manager
A dynamic and fast paced role managing all aspects of multiple fit out and refurbishment projects including the H&S, Commercials and Programming, we are looking for two detail oriented Project Managers with experience in the construction/ shop-fitting industry, to join our team permanently, and another to work with us on a short term three month contract.
Project Managers are pivotal to our business, working to achieve high quality build completion and project outcomes whilst exceeding the needs of our high-profile customers.
Please send your CV and covering application as to why we should consider you to:
To ensure that your application makes it to the right person, please specify within the email subject: “CV application, YOUR NAME, and JOB ROLE”
Who are we?
We are a turnkey, fit out and refurbishment specialist working across the public and private sectors. We deliver commercial and public environments that fulfill their purpose, maximise potential and sustain future value throughout our clients’ property estates. We work across a number of different sectors – retail, leisure and hospitality, commercial and finance and public and government.
Our team of eagle-eyed Project Managers, trend setting designers and meticulous technical experts each bring something unique to the table and have helped us achieve a solid industry reputation.
Over 20 years’ experience has enabled us to enjoy significant growth and diversification into complementary sectors in the UK and beyond, and now we have an exciting opening in our project management team.
Clients include: B&Q, Department for Work and Pensions, Virgin Holidays, Clarks, Screwfix, The Royal British Legion, Leek United Building Society and The Science Museum Group, to name a few!
If you’re the right candidate you’ll have…
- Experience managing multiple construction and fit out projects
- The ability to build robust client and contractor relationships
- The skills and experience to deliver all aspects of H&S, financial control and programme management
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding industry
- And be based in the Midland/North regions
You’ll be …
- Resourceful with a great sense of initiative
- Eagle eyed when it comes to detail and quality
- Resilient when it comes to pressure
- A good sense of humour goes a long way too
You’ll need to have
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS gold or above
- Asbestos Awareness
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using ASTA or similar
- A valid UK driver’s license
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary (£DOE)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) and enhanced holiday entitlement with length of service
- Discretionary bonus scheme