To manage all areas affecting the delivery of Resolution Interiors (RI) goods and services including H&S, and provide a central point of communication and interface with regard to specific projects on a day to day basis.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple projects, for one or more clients, in an efficient and effective manner relative to both the project and client expectations. Ensure the Resolution Interiors standard operating procedures are adhered to, executed to a high standard and in a timely manner. Drive a culture of right first-time performance.
• Contribute towards and ensure the delivery of project objectives whilst consistently focusing on profit margins. Complete weekly site audits relative to both H&S and programme progress on all live sites.
• Identify customer requirements and communicate these clearly and concisely to design personnel, project coordinators, site managers and suppliers, and involve line management on all developmental and strategic opportunities.
• Ensure Site Managers are fully briefed in advance of the project, and understand all requirements and expectations. Ensure the site manager understands and follows the programme, has all the information to function efficiently & effectively on site. Check that the site manager complies with all site and admin requirements needed to manage the site.
• Provide a detailed briefing to the Project Co-Ordinator to ensure there is effective communication between suppliers and contractors at all times to deliver the project. Monitor progress of the Project Co-Ordinator throughout the duration of all project to make sure KPIS’s are achieved.
• Ensure projects meet building control requirements and any other regulatory bodies as required, including planning, warrants and structural.
• Ensure a high level of service is delivered to the customer at all phases of the contract by addressing all their requirements whilst not compromising profit levels. This should include adherence to the RI Customer Journey, standard project processes and reporting procedures. Ensure all company and client KPI’s are maintained.
• Take the lead and overall responsibility to ensure projects adhere to internal health and safety policies and CDM 2015. Take appropriate action to deal with asbestos reports as necessary. Write Small Works Plans and Construction Phase Plans for each project and submit to H&S Dept for checking. Check and approve RAMS and COSHH for each site ahead of start on site, challenging back to contractors where required.
• Oversee the management of sub-contractors’ performance, programme adherence, quality and value together with the Operations Manager and put measures in place to address performance which is falls below expectation.
• Manage and control costs on all projects, business expenditure and impact on the business. Work alongside Account Manager/Director to maximize profit, whilst maintaining value for money. Ensuring accurate and timely billing is undertaken at the agreed project timelines.
• Maintain regular, consistent, professional relationships at all times with the clients, contractors and internal personnel. Ensure commercial opportunity, risk and change controls are delivered effectively on projects to achieve agreed margin and profit targets.
• Manage and report client satisfaction levels after each new project verbally, or via written feedback. Ensure prompt appropriate action is taken to provide an effective response to any customer issues with the Key Accounts Director(s)
• Follow and comply with all policies and procedures of Resolution Interiors which includes the Health and Safety procedures, ensuring personal safety and the safeguarding of the interests and safety of all staff, visitors, and contractors.
• To uphold the values of Resolution Interiors Ltd
• To carry out other duties relevant to your post as reasonably required by management
• Ensure a contribution and adherence to delivering the quality and information security policies and systems across the business