The Executive Team (Exec), Senior Management Team (SMT) and staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System, seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate. Our company is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001, in relation to the provision of goods and services. Resolution Interiors Ltd (RIL) is a Project Management-based entity providing design and construction services throughout the UK & parts of Europe within the Retail, Commercial & Government Framework sectors.
Our Quality Policy is defined and driven by the following management objectives and behaviours:
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities
- Work to satisfy the requirements of all of our; customers in accordance with their relative contracts or Service Level Agreements; stakeholders; and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Work to provide a high quality of finish and workmanship throughout the build and installation, as well as provision of all bespoke manufactured items
- Ensure an efficient and well managed delivery of services throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Effective succession planning, through the development of staff competencies and provision of resources to create empowerment and accountability through an appropriate personal development programme. This is underpinned by strong SMT involvement and commitment
- To prevent accident and injury, ill health and pollution through a strong, proactive Health & Safety culture across the business, contractors and customers alike
- To drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, defined measurements, best practices and customer feedback
- Maintain a management system that will achieve our quality objectives and seeks to continually review new methods and adopt best preventive practices at all levels to ensure reliable risk management
- Make the details of our policy known to all interested parties including external where appropriate and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the Quality Management System. These include but are not limited to customers and clients, and their requirements are documented in contracts, purchase orders and specifications
Through the use of these guiding principles, the team at RIL are accountable for fully satisfying our customers and interested parties by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with high quality solutions and services.
RIL believes that its market expects a continually improving service. We aim to continually improve the service we provide to meet our client’s requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of.
We aim to achieve the above by implementing a management system that complies with the international standard of good practice ISO 9001. It also includes a commitment to meet the requirements of our clients, learn from their feedback, as well as legal and regulatory compliance. We equally commit to the continual development of our systems to ensure it remains effective.
Only by providing a great service and product quality will we achieve our aims of long-term success and sustained improvements.
Customer service is an essential part of the process and to ensure it is fulfilled, all personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel in achieving the standards required. Whilst we endeavour to produce work and offer a service that we can be proud of, we recognise that we also need to have an effective system in place to deal with complaints should they arise. If a customer makes a complaint, we are committed to investigating it and will do our best to put right all justified complaints.
The policy, organisation and procedures necessary to achieve the required standards are described in our Quality Management System, which provides the framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the Commercial and Operations Directors are responsible for monitoring and reviewing The Quality Management System and report regularly to the Executive Board on the system’s implementation, status and effectiveness. The Quality Management System is subject to both monthly internal and annual external audits.