What is a turnkey project?
Turnkey projects use the same provider for everything from the design to the fit-out, right through to the completion, of your office space including any construction work. During one of our recent office projects, we even helped our client pick the perfect location as part of the turnkey service.
FACT: The average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over a lifetime.
For some companies, it can be as simple as going through a CAT B fit-out, yet with so much time spent in the workplace, you need to ensure you have created the best environment for your team to thrive. This requires a lot of time, thought and planning – turnkey projects are perfect for businesses who need to create a fully functioning office without any hassle.
What are the benefits of a turnkey project?
Turnkey projects are particularly great at removing some of the most stressful parts of your office design and fit-out….
• You’ll have one dedicated contact for the whole project since the same company will handle every stage of your office design & fit-out.
• They project manage themselves since one company manages multiple aspects – no need for you to chase things yourself
• Streamlined communications and processes lead to an overall more efficient project timeline
Alongside reducing your stress throughout the whole project, turnkey services have additional benefits:
• You can be sure that your office will be created at a consistently high standard throughout all stages of the project including design, construction and fit-out.
• There can be significant cost benefits to having one provider for design, construction and fit-out services compared to using individual providers for each stage.
• With the designers and contractors working together, they can collaborate on a design that fits your ideal construction budget without having to make cost-saving adjustments later in the project that may compromise the design vision.
With turnkey solutions, do I lose creative control? Does it limit my design options?
One of the most common concerns we hear about turnkey design services is that the provider will take control away from you since you won’t be needed to manage the whole project.
Don’t worry – this won’t happen.
At Resolution Interiors we ensure that we host workshops and meetings to develop the brief for a better working environment and understand the key principles of the company. Using all of this information, we’ll work with you to design a space that enhances the workplace experience.
With office working set to return throughout 2021, you should consider how to create the best office space for your business. For support or guidance get in touch with our team.